[layout] issues w/ facet & filter components on small screens
Copy @alexandra's initial issue report from pb-components@53 below
Start Page - The left alignments of all elements differ:
- logo + search input in toolbar + document panel title (share the same value for left-aligment)
- headline + paragraph (share a different value)
- tabs in document seem un- or randomly styled
- input + label for sorting (no left alignment)
- Facet panel: When searching a random query and not enough facets can be displayed, the layout just collapses.
- Search result: The content is hidden behind the facet panel and can't be viewed by users (broken functionality). The layout at least let users view the results, so stacking panel and results could be one solution, or facets will be moved into a sidebar on small screens (but in an consistent way throughout the whole app layout/ all templates).
- Facet panel: Is ok when enough options can be shown.
- Search results: Same problem as in 1.)
(Tested in iOS / FF + Safari and emulated in MacOS / Chrome)