Tei Publisher Requirements Discussion
non technical part of discussion
fits users need with transformation of source texts. Happy with transformation itself.
ODD creation and transformation is accepted well. ODD Editor is a game changer.
Much easier in teaching ODDs.
- makes it easy to work with TEI
- reader is already a good win
- but of course users want more
- multi-column / ´linked panels'
- people can modify templates themselves
- just by using components users can build their own layouts/functions with coding
- hard to tell what kind of templates people are needing
- too many different domains with domain-specific requirements
- we don't know about arrangement but we know the components
users want flexibility
users should be able to compose components
- request was made to users to hand over their use cases at the conf
- offer to integrate their templates for public distribution
- users are wanting the discussion on 'their' mailinglists